Don’t jump into the talent pool without us.
Johnson & Hill’s candidate review process is designed to make sure that every person we refer meets your expectations. And because every client is different, we’re also flexible, modifying and customizing our methods to meet your specific workplace and industry requirements.
Everyday, Johnson & Hill is mining the available talent in the region, ensuring each candidate placed connects with company culture and exceeds expectations.
Proactive recruitment process
- Customized search: A thoughtful recruitment plan developed specifically for each position and client
- Our talent universe: A vast network that’s over 25 years in the making, providing a constant influx of referrals
- Job boards: A substantial investment in numerous online resources, saving our clients time and money
- Social media: Interaction with passive and active job seekers utilizing a variety of social media tools
- Proprietary database: Our pool of prescreened talent, encompassing our areas of specialty: administrative, professional, legal, and accounting & finance
- Prescreen: Initial conversation to determine skills, experience, and availability
- In-person Interview: An in-depth face-to-face/Zoom interview with a Johnson & Hill professional to determine applicant’s work history, potential, and goals
- Skills assessment: Utilizing Skill Check software with hundreds of available assessments
- Onboarding: For temporary and temp-to-hire, covers benefits and employment policies as well as commitment to Johnson & Hill and our clients
- Reference checks: A minimum of two business references is required and verified
- Job matching: A conversation to determine a skills match, cultural fit, and genuine interest in the opportunity
- Additional screening: Background checks, drug testing, and more are available upon request
Check out our specialized divisions or contact us.
Whether you have a need for temporary employees, temp-to-hire, or direct hire talent, when you work with Johnson & Hill, you are assured before you meet a candidate they have been thoroughly screened, evaluated, and interviewed.